Artwork, Text, Logo, Brand, & Web Dev
- From end-to-end: Ideation, artwork, writing, web development, and brand content by Jenie Gao.
Brand Development Story & Web Design Process
- Latasia Dhami, for your sharp eye for graphic and web design and event photography skills.
- Jennifer Bastian Photography for the installation of, In Unison at Madison Public Library
- Michael Wessel Photography for the event, Here
- Nathan Drysdale for the fundraising event, The Fastest Painter in MKE
Pedro Castro for the solo exhibit, Learning to See
Kirsty Blattner for taking photos of me for my bio and press kit and being a friend who can make me laugh in the process
Whoever the hell Tough Mudder hired, who captured that money-winning shot of me running through live electrical wire at the end of the obstacle course. If I ever end up in politics, I hope that's the picture the press gets a hold of.
Web Maintenance, Optimization, & Analytics
- Dan Stout, for your invaluable help in bolstering the security, efficiency, and up-to-date operations of my website, and your readiness to be helpful and to share your knowledge and expertise.
- Beau Lynn-Miller, for your data analytics wizardry, making my website run more efficiently, hard work, honest feedback, and collaborative spirit
All Hands On Deck
More friends than I can count, but I do my best to list everyone per project, event, and show.